FIRST CLASS WEB OFFSET NEWSPRINT
F IRST CLASS WEB OFFSET NEWSPRINT
IMP/ ADV/ 2018 /01
The Chairman, Procurement Committee, The Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Limited (ANCL), hereby invites sealed bids from Manufacturers, Representatives or their Accredited Agents in Sri Lanka for the supply of first class web offset newsprint conforming to the under mentioned basic specifications.
ITEM : FIRST CLASS WEB OFFSET NEWSPRINT SUBSTANCE & QUANTITY: 45 GSM - 2,000 MT
48.8 GSM - 1000 MT REEL DIAMETER : 1016 – 1066 mm (M A X IMUM ) R EEL WIDTH : 350 mm, 700 mm
C ORE INNER : 76 mm
1. Bids should be submitted only on Bid Documents available at Procurement Department of the Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Ltd, with a payment of non-refundable tender fee of Rs. 5,000/- in cash. Bid documents will be issued during office hours until 23rd January 2018.
3. Per MT price to be quoted in acceptable currency preferably in US $ giving both FOB and CIF quotes on LC at sight basis and 90 days usance basis. Freight and insurance charges of CIF offers are to be indicated separately. ANCL reserves the right to place the order on FOB or on CIF terms.
4. Bids should accompany a Bid Bond valuing Rs. 300,000/- issued by a reputed bank in Sri Lanka with a validity of 120 days from the opening date of the tender.
5. Performance Bond equivalent to 10% of the total value of the order ,issued by a reputed bank in Sri Lanka with a validity period of 180 days should be submitted by every successful bidder before establishment of the L/C.
6. Separate bid documents should be used for each bid.
7. New suppliers will be considered only after testing the quality of the samples.
8. Bids should be delivered to the below address on or before14.00 hrs on 24th January 2018 .
Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened soon after closing the bid, in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives.
9. Further information could be obtained from the Procurement Department of ANCL on 2429451.
10. The Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason what so ever.
Chairman –Procurement Committee,
Th e Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Ltd, “Lake House”, No. 35, D. R. Wijewardene Mw., Colombo – 10.
S ri Lanka.